• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

R.e.y. ?!!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
:shock: New buns been bred!! Red eyed yellows!! :roll:

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

:shock::shock::shock:

They look like gorgeous little boys but I bet they're a bit pongy at the moment. :(

He is just so cute :love: Look at his little face

I had one of those whe Bessie arrived as she had been living with Bundy who was unneutered :roll:

:( Do you know how old they are? At least they look like they haven't started to fight and rip each other's ears off yet.

They're about a year old, the one in the background has a bite on his nose and his penis so is being treated with Baytril but they've settled down now they have more space.

And yes, they hummmm dink!! Kendra is still in her three foot cage as she only gave birth the night before she came to us so we're waiting to move her and the kits and that is absolutely :mrgreen:

My Bobbie was a REY :cry: She was permanently wee'd on by the 'meat Rabbits' in the cage above her :cry:

I am sure your REYs will become REWs eventually :)

Poor little lads. :(

Glad that they are now safe with you. They must think they are in bunny paradise now. :D

My car is still pongy from collecting and transporting them :shock: There are 2 more little fellas with me, they do whiff a bit but fortunately are not wee stained.

Awww, I thought they were much younger. They are very little. :love:

We think they're neddie crosses - they are very sweet although the lad with the bites is a bit of a moody man. They have been called Yantse, Bowie and Flavian as these names all mean yellow! :lol:

This is Yantse the third little un

DSC_0009.jpg

Back