• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Jack- It's Been Three Years................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The passage of time has not lessened the loss I feel. But I know that Jack's spirit remains with me every day. Just as he did when he was here, Jack helps me carry on. I have never loved another living being like I love my Jack Rabbit

:love: :love:

PicnikcollageofJack.jpg

I hope that you might also take time to have a look at this

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...in_id=1011&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Jane, that is beautiful. I can hardly see my keyboard to type :oops: He was a very lucky bunny to have such a caring and loving Mummy.
R.I.P Jack xxx.

Thank you :)

I am trying not to get too :cry: as Jack was always such a positive and happy Bunny. I want to try to remember all the wonderful years we shared.
But it is hard not to :cry: when I miss being able to hold him :cry: and see him :cry:

That was beautiful :cry::cry: First cry of today :cry:
He is a gorgeous bunny, no wonder you love him so much xxxx
Will be thinking of you on this sad day :cry:

sleep tight Jack xxxxxxx

Aww Jane I feel for you i really do, this year marks 4 years since the VHD and 2 years since we lost Oakley :( the hurt has lessened over the years but i still miss all of the buns i have lost xxx

Aww Jane I feel for you i really do, this year marks 4 years since the VHD and 2 years since we lost Oakley :( the hurt has lessened over the years but i still miss all of the buns i have lost xxx

Oh Phill I remember so well that dreadful time with the VHD. I cannot imagin the devastation you must have felt and how the memory of it must haunt you :cry:

What a lovely tribute to a very special bunny. I made the mistake of turning the volume up to watch your slideshow and the music together with your words has got me bawling my eyes out. :cry::cry:

Typing through tears... what a lovely tribute to a very special bunny.

Sending big hugs to you Jane, I know only too well what you are gong through.

I have just made a complete fool of myself in Sainsburys :oops:
Whilst in the Fruit and Veg aisle a member of staff called over to a colleague 'I'm just going out to check the deliveries Jack'..........
I burst into tears :oops:
It felt like the entire store stopped and stared at me :oops:

I feel such a fool :cry:

Oh Jane, hugs.

What a sad day for you.

You're video was beautiful - just like Jack Rabbit. :)

Forgive me for asking, but what is the story of Jack?

You're in my thoughts, both you and Jack.

Hugs,
Cathy

I thought of you with love today
but that is nothing new
I thought about you yesterday
and days before that too,
I think of you in silence
I often speak your name
All I have are memories
and your picture in a frame
Your memory is my keepsake
with which I’ll never part