• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best/Scariest Learning Experience?

sidereus7

Mama Doe
I've had bunnies for a couple years now, but after my most recent episode with Eddison and a poor response to his neutering, I feel like I'm a lot more prepared to deal with future situations. I've learned a bunch of meds appropriate for bunnies and the best way to syringe feed medicine for my bun. I finally heard what a bunny sounds like when they're clicking their teeth in pain, and what they look like when they're just not right. I've also learned that crying (although I blame the PMS!) is not a great solution for bunnies who won't eat. :lol: My episode isn't over yet, but it got me thinking...

What are some of your darkest moments that turned into a real learning experience?

It would have to be the day I came home and discovered 4 little baby buns in Hollys cage :shock: I felt awful :( my poor babe having to give birth..Sadly 2 of the babies didn't make it :( but 2 did :D I learn't so much about rabbits behaviour as a result though and of course it resulted in me ending up with a georgeous family of 4 :D:D

Back