• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

binx is chinning everything!

MammaH

Alpha Buck
what does it mean when a bunster is rubbing his chin against everything?
anything new that comes into the room binx constantly chins it (when i say chin i mean rubs his chin on things) is it curiosity or something else?
im just curious because right now binx is attempting to chin my new boots! :roll:

Chinning is claiming! It's a bunny's way of saying "This is mine" or "I will be eating you later"

I swear my Mimi claims everything. I was rolling an office chair around and she ran right at it as it was coming towards her. I stopped so I didn't crush the little cutie, and she just claimed it. I imagine if she saw a fox in the wild, she would claim him. :lol:

What a cute bun you have. Just realize everything you own is now his. Say goodbye to those shiny new boots! :lol:

the little :censored: :lol: and heres me thinking he was being cute but no hes being a brat! hes right now chinning a paper bag... well he can have that! :lol:

:lol::lol:
Charlie doesn't chin much...just me :roll: He's such a mammys boy lately!
Mable hasn't chinned anything but she hasn't been here long enough to claim anything yet!

:lol::lol::lol: Dale just asked me what its about and i explained i got corrected, he stood up and said right thats war lol the cheeky git. But i love him i say :lol:

he has a routine as soon as he comes out of his cage he
1. goes to a paper primark bag
2. my Uggs
3. All 4 legs of the table
4. the bookcase
5. the bag of my laptop
and then anything else that has just appeared in the room that he hasnt claimed yet

as soon as hes let out he does his little routine and then just runs :lol:

Back