• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rescue hamsters

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
These hamsters came in couple of weeks ago and they are now ready for rehoming

Hamster 1
hamster1x2.jpg

Hamster 2
hamster2x2.jpg

Hamster 3
hamster3x2.jpg

Hamster 4, a very shy little girl
hamster4x2.jpg

Hamster 5
hamster5x2.jpg

Hamster 6
hamstermummyx2.jpg

Hamster 7, we think is the mummy
hamstermummy.jpg

I love hamsters, I have not seen them quite so fluffy before though. Hope they all find good homes soon :)

Ive never seen fluffy hamsters! :love::love: Im liking them... :oops: :love:

*goes off to convince OH we NEED a hamster* :oops:

They're so cute!!!! :love::love::love:
When Amy said Longhaired, I didn't realise THAT longhaired!!!! They're so cute!

...Must say number 6 is my fave though ;)

I will post pics of mine later when Elgar has brought the camera home from work! :D

I have never known such heart melters, I want them all. :love::love:

I couldnt believe their hair and I still cant! Its so long maybe a hand length?

I brought a couple more home than I should have, I didnt tell Elgar what they were like so all I heard at 6am was oh my goodness look at their hair its amazing! :lol: He kept saying it over and over like I did last night! :roll::lol:

I am off to get some presents for them today because they are sooooo good!

If anyone wants one contact Theo because they are so friendly :D

Mine are all called Female singers Diana, Sade and Adele :wave:

They are all very cute little hammies. :)

hamstermummy.jpg

I just want to say, that wheel is really too small for a syrain :( Its back is arched alot. x

was about to say the same mai :) Using that wheel too much could damage it's back

absolutley gorgeous hams :love: hope they find loving homes soon :D

They are all very cute little hammies. :)

hamstermummy.jpg

I just want to say, that wheel is really too small for a syrain :( Its back is arched alot. x

Dont worry, they have all been taken out of those cages today and put into piggie cages, all have rat wheels (free standing) now so their backs arent arched anymore. These pictures were taken a while ago when they first came to Theos house

Dont worry, they have all been taken out of those cages today and put into piggie cages, all have rat wheels (free standing) now so their backs arent arched anymore. These pictures were taken a while ago when they first came to Theos house

ahh rite, i see. :) x

Back