• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding .....

janice

Wise Old Thumper
For Katie I have pickle to go with her Izzie

I also have Luke and his lovely girlfriend.

Hopefully Lola will soon arrive with her boyfriend.

OOOOh Janice. So glad that Luke is getting married.

Whilst it's sad about Katie's bun passing to the bridge, I am so pleased that Izzy is going to meet Pickle. Lovely - hope it works well.

:D

Luke looks like he's petrified. :lol: :love:

I dont think Luke is too sure about bunny social etiquette. He is quite happily tucked up in the litter tray, backed as far as he can under the hay. He has been out for a little bit this morning from his tray however Izzy has had some involvement in manouvering him out ......... he soon returns to his place of comfort.

Izzy is definately bolder this morning and happily eating the hay and moving freely around. She is definatly the boss and is complaining that Pickle isnt giving her the attention she wants :shock:

View My Video

View My Video My other couple. They are happier with each others company this morning, although quite distant, although they do tend to run away but its not a mad scramble whichi is good. Luke definately still wants to be the boss.

so far so good ....

Luke has just been grooming Molly's face and ears :love: as soon as I turned on the camera they stopped :oops:

Awww, good boy!!! :D I keep talking to an empty dog crate here, haven't quite got used to being without indoor bunny yet. :(

Is Molly a minirex? She looks like she's got very short fur. I love her spotty ears. :)

Awww, good boy!!! :D I keep talking to an empty dog crate here, haven't quite got used to being without indoor bunny yet. :(

Is Molly a minirex? She looks like she's got very short fur. I love her spotty ears. :)

She is a rex x I would think as she has the shape of a rex however most of her fur is a very short silky fur as opposed to a proper rex coat. She apparently was all white when her owners first got her but now she has some lovely markings.

I am not convinced Gisela that he will need the use of your crate again.

View My Video

this is Lola and Hamish who are both ARC bunnies and are still looking for a home. I have bonded them together as Lola has recently lost her partner and is very quiet since then.

Hi Janice - good luck with all the bondings this weekend. Is that little Pickle from Donna's?

Hamish and Lola are two gorgeous bundles of white fluff, soooooo cute - hope they find love with eachother :love:

Hi Janice - good luck with all the bondings this weekend. Is that little Pickle from Donna's?

Hamish and Lola are two gorgeous bundles of white fluff, soooooo cute - hope they find love with eachother :love:

View My Video

Hamish and Lola are settling in nicely, there is still a bit of thumping from Hamish but they are both very calm.

Lola does a good example of scanning in this video.

15i6jvd.jpg

Molly and Luke try staring each other out.

2eoz886.jpg

Lola and Hamish have settled reasonably quickly together.

4tsto2.jpg

Izzy and Pickle are tolerating each other whilst searching for food.

I am confident that all these bunnies will be going out together this weekend with the partners they are currently with.

Izzy and Pickle are the slowest to start bonding as Izzy is being a bit of a :shock: I am confident that she will settle with Pickle given more time. It just proves that buns react differently with different buns.

Back