• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names!

Girl and boy names?

• Lilly and Lola?

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Sandy and Phoebe?

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • (boys) Buddy and Holly?

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • orrrrrr?? Stuck on more boy names :P

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kerry-123

Mama Doe
oooh lordy I'm thinking of names for the litte baby bunnies :shock: I can't help myself it's out if my control! Wish I knew what sex they were I'm hoping for an even two girls two boys fingers crossed !!

oooh lordy I'm thinking of names for the litte baby bunnies :shock: I can't help myself it's out if my control! Wish I knew what sex they were I'm hoping for an even two girls two boys fingers crossed !!

Ooooh...dangerous territory :lol:

When Bella (ebay bunny) had babies we refused to give them proper names cos I knew we would get attached otherwise! :oops:

I bet they're cute!

Ooooh...dangerous territory :lol:

When Bella (ebay bunny) had babies we refused to give them proper names cos I knew we would get attached otherwise! :oops:

I bet they're cute!

Lol I know and we may be giving two up but I'm sure if I land a new job we could keep them so pleeeasse send out vibes actually sending my application in for a job today!

Id suggest waiting to know th sex. Millies first litter we thought was 2 boys 1 girl and ended up being 2 girls 1 boy so milo became miley :D

Second litter we thought 3 girls and had 2 boys 1 girl :roll: So sky became Skye (added e)

Cant wait for piccies :D

Id suggest waiting to know th sex. Millies first litter we thought was 2 boys 1 girl and ended up being 2 girls 1 boy so milo became miley :D

Second litter we thought 3 girls and had 2 boys 1 girl :roll: So sky became Skye (added e)

Cant wait for piccies :D

hehe well I can't wait to take pics :D

I like for a boy/girl pair Azlan and Narnia :oops::lol: Hate the film love the names :lol:

It depends on personality and colour they are also a factor to help with naming.

We have a Reggie :) who lives with his brother Archie :)

they are excellent names :)

My old bunny was called reggie he was such a superstar very well behaved bun he was - miss him lots xx

when i got my new bunnies i was going to call the buck Archie then changed to Alfie instead :)

they are excellent names :)

My old bunny was called reggie he was such a superstar very well behaved bun he was - miss him lots xx

when i got my new bunnies i was going to call the buck Archie then changed to Alfie instead :)

Thank you :)

We also have Albert, Geronimo, Moley and Louis (our boys). x

We have had over 30 mice in total and had to name 22 babies.. nightmare!They came from pregnant pet shop mice we got.. anyway... I have listed our names below to give you some ideas... all past & present pets included!

Girls;
Pinky, Missy, Minnie, Mo, Molly, Maisey, Dolly, Fluffy, Milly, Jade, Dot, Tiny, Orion, Oreo, Tiny, Tilly, Petal, Holly, Mavis, Sugar, Madam, Smokey, Rosie, Flossie, Sooty, Ebony

Boys;
Monty, Pip, Rambo, Rosco, Skamp, Sweep, Elvis, Skid, Rocky, Tomtom, Scruff, Dash, Alfie, Phantom, Spot, George, Jack, Joey, Earl, Broops, Toshi, Crackers, Mac,

Pheewww.. that's it I think!

We have had over 30 mice in total and had to name 22 babies.. nightmare!They came from pregnant pet shop mice we got.. anyway... I have listed our names below to give you some ideas... all past & present pets included!

Girls;
Pinky, Missy, Minnie, Mo, Molly, Maisey, Dolly, Fluffy, Milly, Jade, Dot, Tiny, Orion, Oreo, Tiny, Tilly, Petal, Holly, Mavis, Sugar, Madam, Smokey, Rosie, Flossie, Sooty, Ebony

Boys;
Monty, Pip, Rambo, Rosco, Skamp, Sweep, Elvis, Skid, Rocky, Tomtom, Scruff, Dash, Alfie, Phantom, Spot, George, Jack, Joey, Earl, Broops, Toshi, Crackers, Mac,

Pheewww.. that's it I think!

Lol i had a hamster called Tiny years ago :)

cant think of names either apart frmo grumpy lol as the 5 week old blue babies are ever so grumpy, mind you i think they are female lol and the black one just looks likes her dad and i cant call her thumper lol

Back