• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks Jill..the calm after the storm!!

capel

Warren Veteran
Last night my lovely friendly gang of three turned into The Three Vigilantes!! Well, just Two really because Tim scurried away out of the line of fire!
For no apparent reason last night they all started thumping at each other, and then Fliss and Bournville wouldn't let Tim in the bed, which made him thump even more(from a distance..bless him:lol:). Then Bournville and Fliss started scrapping a bit..Bournville chasing her and then she'd turn round and then try to hump him..it seemed to be a competition to see who could hump who first(typical bunny behaviour, I know). There was a lot of fur flying and grunting at each other , with Tim keeping up the percussion effect in the background. Yep. our kitchen was a real theatrical place for a while!!:lol: I knew it was just them trying to re-assert their dominance, but of course, while they are outdoors I don't see much of it all as a rule. Anyway, thanks for the re-assurance Jill. I'm happy to report that all's sweetness and light now with Bournville happily back in his postion of Alpha male:D (I didn't have to resort to confining them to a carrier for a while, or a car ride)

Here are some pics of them now.
DSC05102.jpg

DSC05084.jpg

And a sleepy Fliss
DSC05098.jpg

Bunny mouth:love:
DSC05096.jpg

Crikey Hilda it'll be a toss up what finishes you and Rog off first, the shock of the recent Vet Bill or the stress of monitoring Bunny hierarchial behaviour !! :shock:

Awww:love::love::love:
but they're very naughty for worrying you like that :shock:

*tries to think of a plan to get a bunny that sleeps like Fliss - ....Jill......*

Awww:love::love::love:
but they're very naughty for worrying you like that :shock:

*tries to think of a plan to get a bunny that sleeps like Fliss - ....Jill......*

one of the baby girls..Alaska, Nebraska or Montana would fit that bill! although one may already have a home!

Back