• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make Mine Chocolate Car Stickers Now Available on Line

I hate putting stickers on my car normally - but I think I'm about to make an exception... (not how to go onto the website without adding other items to the order :lol:).

Hannah

I am expecting a call from the editor of our local newspaper as he will be doing an article on my resuce. I want him to put something about "make mine chocolate campayne" who is the best to contact to do this??

Someone go on hay experts and see if your info comes up! I went into my account and some other girls address was in then when I looked again the bill was for me with my address Im worried now!

Someone go on hay experts and see if your info comes up! I went into my account and some other girls address was in then when I looked again the bill was for me with my address Im worried now!

I can't log in to my account. It's saying I'm putting in the wrong password but I know I'm not :?

I am expecting a call from the editor of our local newspaper as he will be doing an article on my resuce. I want him to put something about "make mine chocolate campayne" who is the best to contact to do this??

If you go on to the website, there are downloadable materials, including a 'Letter to the Editor' and 'Press Release'. If these aren't of any help, then click on the contact button and tell Lisa what info you need and she'll advise you.

If you get really stuck, you can e-mail me and I'll find out what it is you need to know. My contact is helen@makeminechocolate.co.uk

I can't log in to my account. It's saying I'm putting in the wrong password but I know I'm not :?

Are you still having a problem, as we didn't have any problems at our end (I work at The Hay Experts and was there today). We processed lots of orders placed today. Let me know if you have any more concerns and I'll check to see if there is something wrong with the servers.

Helen

I bought one from the MMC shop last year, but I can't see them on there any more. You could try PMing Janice, as I think she is involved in the shop :)

I cant see it on the Hay Experts website.... Do i get one anywhere else?.

HI

I'm fairly certain there aren't any left as they were all given away with an edition of Bunny Mad Magazine last year but worth asking Lisa at MMC via the Facebook or web page

This is an old thread. I can't see them any more on the Hay Experts or MMC websites, so possibly they don't do them any more, but hopefully Someone from MMC will see this :)

ETA the duchess beat me to it!

Back