• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bun not eating much

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
He's eaten a small chunk of carrot this morning and a couple of pellets, he's done lots of smallish poos. Is this just because he's getting used to his new house? Paranoid bunny mum here!

Hopefully.
It's been a massive upheaval for him. Keep an eye on him though. Did you ask them what his favourite foods were?
Piccies please! :)

he likes carrots aparently. He also likes to throw his litter tray around :lol: will get some pics in a bit. Just going to leave him to settle today and get him booked in for his myxi jab on Monday.

Congrats on your new bun :)

When i bought Frankie home he would have a little nibble here and there but would hardly eat a thing. I wouldn't worry as a couple of days later he was wolfing his food down and jumping around like he owned the place so settled in fine! I think it's just the stress of moving, especially twice (from old home to P@H to you) but he will be fine. :D

BTW have you provided both a water bottle and a bowl in case he is not used to one or the other? You don't want him getting dehydrated.
Offer him some parsley, carrot tops and dandelion leaves to see if that will tempt him :)

Back