• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no...need more vibes :( ...UPDATE..02/04/09......back from vets...

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
If there is any spare vibes about can you please send some pooping vibes to Fudge :(
I have been out tonight and just got back to see her litter tray still empty :(
I cleaned her out about 5 and she done some smallish poos then.
She is still eating (just had her fibreplex on some basil, metacam and her pellets) and she has been drinking but i havent seen any poo yet :(

I will keep an eye on her and if i dont see any soon im going to call emergency vets :cry:

It feels like Blackie all over again and if i lose Fudge my life will crumble, she is my heart and soul and i just cant live without her :cry::cry:

Why is this happening :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
I am sending tons and tons and TONS of vibes to Fudge. I hope SO much that she feels better VERY soon. Hugs to you. x

(((((((((( VIBES )))))))))

Oh noooo not Fudge!! Come on little girl lots of poos for your worried mummy! Sending lots of vibes ~~~

Ok ive had her out and she has done 4 small poops :) Still not great but better than none!

Im just about to chase her round the room to help her gut move so that will hopefully get her pooping.

RU vibes really do work :D

Although i havent given her, her veg yet! Should i leave the veg out for tonight or is it a good idea to continue with her daily routine?

Lots & lots more vibes coming Fudge's way. Come on sweetheart get pooing for your mummy :D;);)xxxx

Last edited:
I hope she's ok.
As regards the veg: depends what you give. I would avoid one that tend to cause gas

I hope she's ok.
As regards the veg: depends what you give. I would avoid one that tend to cause gas

She usually get spring greens, tonight a little carrot, savoy cabbage, and wild rocket but i was just going to give her spring greens!

Im knackered chasing her round the room, she thinks its a game :roll: Its like nothing is wrong aprat from the lack of poo :?

Im knackered chasing her round the room, she thinks its a game :roll: Its like nothing is wrong aprat from the lack of poo :?

Flopsy was like this the other saturday, eating and being normal but no poos.
A good tummy massage got things going again for her!

We have more poo :D the more she runs about the more she poos, im really hoping shes going to be fine!
I think i may have to chase and play with her all night :oops:

Back