• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and beds

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone have to check that there isn't a rabbit under the covers of the bed before you sit on it. Just came back into the room and the bed covers were moving. Sneaky Honey :roll:

sometimes when i wake up, apache is in mine with me :shock:

but usually i just have to make sure they're not *on* the bed as sorrel loves to widdle there:oops:

My buns have never been allowed in the bedroom unsupervised - We have a waterbed so potentially lots of damage if any of them attempted to dig on it with their sharp little claws :lol:

I normally know if a rabbit is on my bed as the throw is soaking wet and smells of wee :shock::lol::lol::lol: I love Elwood so much :lol::love:

I didn't know that....!

I didn't think you would let your house-rabbit to have the house to themself throughout the night?:?

Is that what you normally do with your house-rabbit? Just like cats and dogs?

I'm new to this information so am very interested to hear your views and experience!! :D

Can't wait to have a house rabbit when I'm older - only if they get on well with my dogs!!:lol:

haha i just found holes in my nice duvet :shock::shock::shock:

stes response when i plucked up the courage to tell him, well its quite old anyhow :D:D

Oggie is exactly the same! he digs himself under and then i spotted him laying right out :love: I pulled the duvet back though, as i thought he would probably die of suffication :oops:

I didn't think you would let your house-rabbit to have the house to themself throughout the night?:?

Is that what you normally do with your house-rabbit? Just like cats and dogs?

I'm new to this information so am very interested to hear your views and experience!! :D

Can't wait to have a house rabbit when I'm older - only if they get on well with my dogs!!:lol:

Honey is freerange all the time so I usually find her on her bit of the bed or on my pillow in the night. She doesn't have a crate because she kept climbing on it. :roll:Wesley was originally bonded with her but it didn't work out but he was also freerange in my room. He now has half the room sectioned off and they can see each other. Don't get me wrong she can do a pretty good job of pulling up the carpet, taking off the wallpaper and chewing my bedcovers and getting in the wardrobe. I'm just not very materalistic so it doesn't matter to me. I have no wires that she can chew in my room.

We do not have the prob of Bonnie or Henry getting under the covers but they will jump onto the bed and wake us up for breakfast:lol: Everynight they will wait for both me and Claie to be in bed before they retire and sleep directly under the bed with Bonnie always laying under myside and Henry under claire's- this sleeping arrangement never changes:D

Back