• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of Strawberry

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Ok so I know its a video of him not doing very much- but I have never posted a video before and am quite impressed that I have managed to do it so am posting it anyways! He wouldnt leave the camera alone so quality isnt great!

Yep! Its his favourite thing to groom! Along with me, my slippers, the coffee table, my dressing gown and my shoes!

Have had my home check and Jill is helping me find a new girly. Got a few options, just got to wait for all the neutering ect to happen so might be another few weeks yet.

Strawberry is such a lovely bunny.He will be so happy to have a girlfriend:love::love::love::love:

He is not always lovely! He has got a new game- its called jump onto the coffee table, pick everything up with my mouth and them throw them on the floor!

Back