• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my 3 temp housebuns!!U/D 2nd Vid loaded!!

capel

Warren Veteran
Prepare to be inundated by reams of pics over the next day or two while my bunsters are indoors. Rog reckons that as the weather's turned so cold there's no way we can put them back outside for the time being. Isn't he lovely!!:lol:
Last night I brought their litter trays in from the hutch, but this morning decided to use Milly's bed so they could all snuggle together, which is exactly what they've done! Oddly enough it's Tim, who usually seems so timid, who has been doing all the exploring! It's so lovely to see their personalities come to the fore when they are indoors. They are so much more sociable . I hadn't realised just how lazy Fliss is!! She seems to spend all her time doing happy flops and sleeping. One video , which I'll post later, shows her falling asleep while sitting upright!!:roll::lol:

The Three Bunsketeers!!
DSC00647.jpg

DSC00654.jpg

TIM & BOURNVILLE:
DSC00638.jpg

TIM & FLISS
DSC00626.jpg

FLISS IN HER FAVOURITE POSITION!
DSC00625.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

Last edited:
Here's one of the vids. Turn OFF the sound unless you want to hear Jeremy Kyle ranting in the background(he's my dark little secret!!:oops:

Back