• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fallen in love/pics in stories and photos

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
With a 2 year old black lop from the pets at home adoption centre.. I pick him up at 5.30! He's so cuddly and friendly! His owners have moved away, that's why he's there. I'm so excited!

Last edited:
awh im so happy for you :)

There are so many animal in the pah adoption bit atm, im just waiting till after easter, then going in to o look.

Photos please :love:

How does that adoption bit at P@H work? Do they do checks or anything? What do they charge for the bunnies? I keep looking at the adopted bunnies when I go in there, but they've all been bucks recently.

How does that adoption bit at P@H work? Do they do checks or anything? What do they charge for the bunnies? I keep looking at the adopted bunnies when I go in there, but they've all been bucks recently.

same! They are all bucks in there. :lol:
The amount oh hamsters in there though :(

This one is an unneutered buck, hid previous owners couldn't keep him anymore. I believe you donate £10 and that goes to a local animal shelter I think?

I think it's fate, I wasn't looking for a black rabbit as it would be too close to eclipse. He just came running up to the front and did binkies when he saw me :love: he's so chilled and friendly.

They don't do homechecks but they do ask you lots of questions about how you are going to keep them etc. You have to make a donation to their charity which goes into the care of these animals in the adoption centers.

ps I saw him yesterday he is great :)

Oh good for you :D So happy for yo cant wait to see pics :D

I am not too keen on the adoption at P@H but if there was a bun that i felt i should have then i would prob have to save him/her.
My next bun will be from a rescue centre and once Fudge is all better and recovered from her spay i may be looking into getting her a husbun.

Does your new bunny have a name? I love Black lops and i lost my one few weeks ago :( I dont think i will get another one just because Blackie was so special!

Thats great news!

Hoping it wont be too long now before we have a new bunny- I cant wait and Strawberry is definately ready for some more bunny company.

Back