• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyrun From Gloucestershire to Bolton For...

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
4 giant rabbits please:D. These four need to come from Alice Chamberlins to me in Bolton.

might be able to help with a small part of bottom bit?-Alices to Gloucester then up an hour or so(have been to Alices before)-need to check when o/h has car before posting any more. Will get back to you later today-Sue:wave:

Can we get them from Alices to Theo's preferbly sometime week commencing
6th April:D just gives me time sort to out their living accomodation:D

i am in hereford from sunday to thurs but they would need to be got to me and then picked up from here

I can do this in 2 weeks time. I know Alice and don't mind detoure. I was born in Bolton so won't have to many problems finding Kayj.
We'll be going up to our caravan in the Dales and can go via the M65. Pm me if I can help.

:love: If i can help at all let me know :) Not sure if im on route or not :oops: I have Sat Nav though so wouldnt get lost with these 4 giant bunnies ;) ;) :lol: xXx

I can do this in 2 weeks time. I know Alice and don't mind detoure. I was born in Bolton so won't have to many problems finding Kayj.
We'll be going up to our caravan in the Dales and can go via the M65. Pm me if I can help.

I will see how soon Alice needs the space:D

I have had amn email off Alice this morning and it looks like my new additions will be coming up with Lucemarbles:D (I'll makesure we have the kettle on for you;):D).

Thank you to everyone for your offers of help:D

I have had amn email off Alice this morning and it looks like my new additions will be coming up with Lucemarbles:D (I'll makesure we have the kettle on for you;):D).

Thank you to everyone for your offers of help:D

Kettle on! - thats what I love and miss about Bolton ( pronounced Bowton ) folk!
Now how to break it to the OH :lol:. Just don't let me see Nethies or I'll come over all faint and gushy.
Will pm my number.

Back