• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it just me...

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
.....or does everyone elses buns get ill at night when the vets are closed?

Fudge had a very very gurgly tum last night (sorted now)
Blackie stopped eating at night and whenever anything goes wrong its AT NIGHT!!!

I think the buns just want us hoomins to spend all our money on the emergency vet:roll:

Definitly overnight. Lily developed parasite-induced headtilt overnight and Luna developed bloat overnight. There's not a lot I can do for bunnies at 3am when I'm tucked up in bed unaware of any problem until 7am:?

I wonder why it's always at night?

Yeh i wonder too why at night?
I now worry when giving the buns their dinner incase one doesnt eat. I tend to hate night time now :lol:

Was like Fudge when she needed her teeth done, she was fine all day and then when it can to dinner time she was all moody and grumpy and ended up with a cut on her tounge.

I wonder why :?

Scooch had babies in the evening lol thank god I can come here cus I was trying to ring the vets to find out what to do! Lol

I wonder if it's cos we are used to them dozing and being lazy in the day and it's only at night/morning when we are used them being loopy that we notice they are not their usual selves?

Alvin only seems to get ill in the morning... still ended up in emergancy vets with him tho cus the first vet visit on the afternoon didnt fix him and i didnt want to leave him there overnight with no vets to look after him.

i have seen how ill he can be and survive so i try not to panic straight off when he goes on hunger strike

Back