• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 fat baby rexys

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
thier soooo pretty and already binkying everywhere
hareslopsrex029.jpg

hareslopsrex030.jpg

hareslopsrex031.jpg

hareslopsrex032.jpg

hareslopsrex033.jpg

hareslopsrex035.jpg

hareslopsrex034.jpg

hareslopsrex036.jpg

so hard to get pics of them they had other ideas but i got a few:lol:

They are very cute :love:. If everything goes well I should add some pics of "my" foster baby rexes soon too :D. How old are those little ones?

more pics more pics! they are gorgeous

I will try thier only 14 days at the min so are very nutty and binking all over the place, even out of the hutch so worried thier hurt them selves jumping out soon as they come near to the door i put the door back up just in case because theyve been quicker than wat i can catch a couple of times now they seem to be very robust though just dont want to chance it, so ill get pics when thier out of the skitty stage good thing lops dont have this stage.

they are going to be stunning! is the spotty colour called Isabella or something else, because Isabella is quite rare isnt it?!

yummy yes please :D

they are going to be stunning! is the spotty colour called Isabella or something else, because Isabella is quite rare isnt it?!

yummy yes please :D

isabella in rexs i think is known as a different name fawn i think not really rare to be honest though the rexy baby with the lesser marked coat has orange, fawn and black. im sure they will be stunners as some ppl are quite taken with thier dad Roger Rabbit who some ppl on here have seen in the fur and loved him for looking so fab;)

Back