• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any plants rabbits wont eat?

pumpkin

New Kit
Hi,

My two french lops have the run off the garden but other than grass and a few weeds nothing else grows. Aree their any plants they wont eat. The only thing I've managed with is trees with protectors around the bottom and tall budlea where they cant reach the top. Is there anything else people can suggest?

JAson

I can't be of much help as I'm not too hot on plant names, but my garden used to be like a cottage garden, overflowing with plants and flowers.
After my 8 have been at it I now only have conifers, grass, a couple of piris, and tall things that I can protect the bottom with wire like standard trees and standard roses.

I have a big yellow leaved bush (similar leaves to the piris) that they never touch, but anything else is seen as free food!

You can understand why farmers get so fed up with wild rabbits - they are incredibly destructive:lol:

Back