• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available resue - Joey (won't let me post in rabbits in need) u/d we get to keep him!

kerry-123

Mama Doe
It really really pains me that my mum wants rid of joey :( :( he's just too much for us to handle and we think he would be happier in another home he's very energetic, playful, with a puppy-like nature. He's a lionhead rabbit, I love him but mum not so much.
We're in Belfast northern Ireland but distance shouldn't be too much of a problem. He's a neutered male, no health problems.
I would love for someone on here to take him because then I can have a great piece of mind that he will be okay. Email me if you're interested or have any questions. I'll let you know where we stand I just need to get a definite answer from my mum she keeps going back and forth but if a good home comes along I'm sure we would welcome you.
I feel awful, I hate seeing a pet go esp. when there are already many other pets out there looking for homes :( :(.
283-1.jpg

Last edited:
If hes neutered... how did you get babies? :oops::oops: Or is he recently neutered?

He is one stunning bunny :love: xXx

Ooo this could be interesting.

Has anyone transported a bun over seas before? :D :D

:lol: Ive just tired to look on the aa route planner to see if i could help anywhere... but it seems you cant do ireland to plymouth :? Ireland isnt found :roll:

Surely its an awfully long way? xXx

Back