• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think we've neared the time...

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
where bailey will have to have his incisors out, hes not uncomfy, hes not lost weight, but they're growing back alot quicker now, hes had them burred at the beginning of march, and they will be needing doing again in the next few weeks.

IM just nervous as hes my baby x

I had a bunny a few years ago that had his incisors out and he lived a long and healthy life without them. Then only difference we had to make was to grate his carrot.

I know its a very troubling time! We lost Graham a few weeks ago after he didnt come round from the GA properly and we thought Strawberry might need a dental- I was terrified! Turns out he doesnt need one now though so can relax a little.

You are bound to be nervous and nothing any one can say will make it better but you have to think of what is right for Bailey. He will have a much better quality of life after the op.

Back