• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed flooring

myfriendchez

Young Bun
Hi all. At the moment my two buns live in a hutch permanently attached to a run. Mind you, I am always on the lookout for something bigger and better. Some of the ideas on here are very inspiring - thanks!

However, what sort of flooring do people have on their shed floors? How easy is this flooring to maintain and keep clean? Thanks!!!

Hi :wave:

All our sheds/wendy houses and hutch floors are lined with lino. It is so easy to clean and I have got most of it from car boots or freecycle.

Funnily enough, I put lino down in their hutch in an attempt to keep it cleaner, but they took to nibbling at it, so I removed it!

I used lino as flooring but my bunny decided to eat it! I almost died one morning when I saw how much he'd eaten overnight :shock:

Make sure you really fix down the corners so they can't find the edge if you use lino!

Back