• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

picking a rabbit up by the ear... how dangerous?

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
well ive been away for the last 4 days my sister and neighbour have been looking after the buns well was just told today off my neighbour that saturday morning their hutch door wasnt shut properly and they got out well Misty ended up on the road and another neighbour an old man spotted him knocked on my door of which my sister answered he told her that the rabbit was out and my he helped my sister catch him well the old man caught him but picked him up by the ear :cry: :cry: just how dangerous is this Misty seems fine but could damage still have been done? ive just been in tears and givenMisty the biggest cuddle ever i feel so guilty :cry:

I would say very dangerous hun, and would get her straight to the vets for a check up and explain what has happened :( You know how bunnies are with hiding pain so its best to be sure

Hope she is ok x

aww no il get him to the vets in the morning for a check over before i start work :cry: i had a bad feeling about leaving the buns over the weekend and i now know why :(

Back