• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update - Molly's hocks

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Just to update you all. Molly's hocks are doing fine now. The vet saw her yesterday and he said they were fine, and just needed vaseline applied twice daily to make them more supple. We found the cause of her hocks was her thumping and being chased by Milly and her moving the hay on the floor and touching hard floor. So in reason, it should get better in summer when she's on grass. I'll be getting soft rubber matting for next winter anyway, so hopefully, it'll be much better from now on. He said that they don't need antibiotics unless there's sign of infection. So great news all round really. She's really happy, doing binkies and flopping and hopping everywhere. So this post was just to keep you up to date on the situation, as I hope you care about her as much as I do. :D

of course we care about her! We all care about everyone's buns on here but if we cared as much about each others buns as our own though we'd all be dead! Could you imagine losing sleep for all the bunnies on here - oh dear, the thought of it is enough to give me palpitations.

We do care though. I am glad the sore hocks aren't that bad - my lionhead x is susceptible and it is such a panic...

Im glad mollys hocks are better but you stated on a thread,which has since been removed,that you didnt like the people on this forum and you were leaving.So I dont know what you expect from people when you say you dont like us!!!!!!

Back