• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble- Now with Pics!!

Bram004-1.jpg

Bram005-1.jpg

Bram006-1.jpg

Bram009-1.jpg

Bram010-1.jpg

Bram011-1.jpg

Bram012-1.jpg

Bram013-1.jpg

Bram014-1.jpg

Bram015-1.jpg

Bram016-1.jpg

Bram018-1.jpg

Aww. shes gorgeous.
ive just looked at the thread at what happend to her.
She is looking much much better. Well done Kris :)
:love:

Gosh she just looks better and better every time I see her! Does the vet think there are still things 'going on' in there or does it look as if she's managed to fight off whatever the problem was inside? The difference in her just looks amazing, her coat is looking better and her weight looks a lot better too :)

She looks amazing Kris :) All your hard work has paid off - she looks so happy :love: Youve worked wonders with this bunny, you ought to be so proud - i bet she thinks the world of you :)

I :love: her ears - just like my Ronnie xXx

Gosh she just looks better and better every time I see her! Does the vet think there are still things 'going on' in there or does it look as if she's managed to fight off whatever the problem was inside? The difference in her just looks amazing, her coat is looking better and her weight looks a lot better too :)

I'm not sure as last week her checkup was with a different vet :roll:
(Who didn't recognise her!! :lol:) I will book her in for another check up and make sure it is with her original vet!! But she is continueing to put on weight :D Now at 6.14kg. Her summer coat is coming through so she is all scruffy!!

Becky86 She looks amazing Kris All your hard work has paid off - she looks so happy Youve worked wonders with this bunny, you ought to be so proud - i bet she thinks the world of you I her ears - just like my Ronnie xXx

You would think so... i woke her up to go to the vet last week and she tried to take a chunk out of my leg :shock:

OH.MY.GOD.
Kris, it's only been a few months since i saw her in the flesh, and honestly, she looks absolutely FANTASTIC!
Deffinitely improved mega!!
She looks so much like a Conti!!

Back