• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i've fallen in love <3 U/D sqeeaahhhhh

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i've fallen in love with a rescue bun from Assisi
http://www.assisi.dnet.co.uk/
he's called blackberry, i hoping he'll be there when i go up for their easter open day, wish i could go up now up don't have the facilities up and running yet so i doubt they'd let me hold him till april. he's on the second last page if you want to look at him.

Last edited:
He's extremely cute - I love that colouring (harlequin I think it's called).
Hope he's still there for you.

aw thanks guys, will see what husband thinks of him, he's very cheeky looking, the rest of the bunnies are all in pairs. wonder what his brothers look like. don't think i'd get time to visit them this weekend. could maybe go up on the morning of my b'day as i'm off then. ooo quite excited, would love to see one of my girls with a boyfriend. :D

on the website there is a scroller on the left.
scroll down to buns
Then click rabbits can be found here
Then i think shes on about the single bun Blackberry
2nd from last page.

:lol: it's a funny website. a friend in work just adopt a dog from them and they seem really caring about the animals and give him loads of advice, he adopted a 3 legged jack russell that was gonna be put to sleep, he's 5 years old too cos most people go for pups, but they love him. :love:

I really hope Blackberry is there when you go :D Somebunny is going to be lucky to have him :D
I am really thinking of getting another bun. Fudge was ment to be bonded with Blackie but sadly he passed before i got the chance to and she just seems so lonely.
Might have a talk with my bf and see what he thinks :lol: I suppose there will always be other buns looking for homes but when i seen him a few days ago my heart melted and it kind of felt like i was ment to see him :oops:

Really hoping he will be there for you to take him home :wave:

thanks fudge mallow, hope come to decision whether to get fudge a husbun. hey jessica yeah i think if i get blackberry i'd try him with ted first cos i'm not sure about her if not then i'll try him with petal, hopefully the both of them will be nice to him. think i've decided what i want for my birthday haha :lol:

Back