• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Toffee

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Toffee is our 2 and half year old rabbit. We brought him from a pet shop to join my other rabbit harvey (rip) and he had a worm that traveled to his eye. Therefore the vet had to take his eye or have him put to sleep. So now he only has one eye. He hasnt found it difficult or anything and seems quite happy.
We are getting him a new friend as my harvey died on the 5th march 09 and he hasnt been going into the garden as he hasnt got much protection seeing as he has only one eye he feels more comfortable with company so that they can help look out for him. (if you look at my signature the middle photo is of harvey keeping a lookout)

Here are some photos of our toffee:

09-03-23036.jpg

09-03-23037.jpg

09-03-23038.jpg

09-03-16017.jpg

09-03-09105.jpg

And in the garden
09-03-16128.jpg

:love:

And this is our harvey, rest in peace. will always love you
IMG_0894.jpg

Awwww, Toffee is gorgeous and these two photos are just :love::love::love::love:

I'm so sorry to hear about Harvey, :( sleep tight beautiful boy. xxx

Thank you karen.
Are you Karen who wanted Dumpling from starlight?
Sorry if im wrong... :oops:
i just remember her saying she had a bun called bubbles. :lol:

They are gorgeous, sorry to hear. But remember even though you cant see harvey he is still always looking out for you both!

They are gorgeous, sorry to hear. But remember even though you cant see harvey he is still always looking out for you both!

Thank you, i know he is looking over me and his good friend toffee, just wish i had longer with him and knew he wasnt going to servive the night at the vets as i wish i was with him so he wasnt alone.
But he isnt in pain and i love him still. He can have all the food and goodies he wants now :love:

Thank you karen.

I don't think it was me ..... :oops: It definitely wasn't if you think you've met me in person :) but I've probably wanted every single bunny that Kris has put up for adoption on this forum. :lol:

Thank you karen.

No, the lady you met was Alison, her buns Bubbles is the one who passed away :(

Im bonding Dumpling and Dexter on Thursday :D

I just love the 2 last one! One of my bunnies was blind to one eye. He seemed to be a bit depressed in the beginning but back to himself after a lot of attention ;). Gorgeous BunnY!!!

Back