• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beatrix not feeling very well this morning - She's eating 8-)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I had to leave her and come to work too :(

She was lying on her tum and turning her nose up at treats :cry:.

I have given her some meds so hopefully they will have kicked in, Ste is going to check on her before uni and Bryn is nipping home at lunch time to check on her, I have left £20 on the side in case she doesn't pick up and they need to get a taxi to the vets. I had no option but to leave her, only me in work today as Carys in burying her MIL.

I hope my special girl is ok, I am very worried :(

Last edited:
Oh gawd Tree why do they always do this sort of thing at the most tricky of times :cry:

Hopefully the meds will do the trick and Beatrix will be back to eating your house very soon !!

I am sorry to hear of Carys' MIL's passing :cry:

Sending tummy healing vibes for Beatrix

xx

Fingers crossed for Beatrix and hope she picks up after the meds. So sorry that Carys has had a loss.

Awwww I hope my little Bea will be ok. Tell her Aunty Kay will come and clip her claws if she doesn't perk up;):D

Tree, I am sure she will be fine but sending you loads of vibesxx

She's ok :wave: phew :D Ste said she was munching away on bran flakes, we don't nomally feed her bran flakes :oops:, but they're her favourite treat, there is something wrong with her if she wont eat them :lol:

Glad to hear 'Miss Mischief' is eating again. Hope she keeps going, but preferably with food and not window sills :lol:

Back