• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hes bene trying to eat hay bless him...his op tomorrow!!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:( poor wee casper got put back in his cage after exhausting himself in half an hour only...its all he can manage now:( Anyway i gave him a nose rub and went to get more water for him and i then topped up his pellets..and as i covered over his bed end of the cage with a towel just how buns like it.he sat up and made me look at him and desperately tried to eat some green soft hay but had to let it fall on the floor and he looke dup at me as if to say sorry mummy i really want to but my teefs is soooo sore this big lumpy thing that hurts is making me have teefs pain terrible.

Im SOOOOOO worried about him as even the vet said i had good reason to but everything will be done as best it can for him..and hopefully he will survive this round....having his inscisors removed all of them and the inscisor toth root abcess removed too...have his molars checked and a lcose up and detialed exma of whats left of the tissue that was once a lip at the bototm of his mouth.

he deserves a second chance so badly...all we can do is hope for the best..and clean up nikkis bedroom to make even more room for him to be constantly nursed too...he will a right mess if he does make it poor wee fella.

vibes please xx

Back