• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who remembers Ella & Archie the neglect case

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
from last year that I took in and the owner got fined and banned. This is the original thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=121152

I have received the pics today that the RSPCA Inspector took when she went to get them:cry: Not very nice.

Ella & Archie
Fairbrother20220-20Insp20Lisa20Lups.jpg

Ella & Archie with their dead sister
Fairbrother20420-20Insp20Lisa20Lups.jpg

Nothing at all in the hutch

Fairbrother20620-20Insp20Lisa20Lups.jpg

How water bottle was (not) fixed and empty.
Fairbrother20320-20Insp20Lisa20Lups.jpg

These rabbits had been left like this and had had no food or water for 7 days:(. I am pleased to say that Ella and Archie have now been in their forever home for nearly 12mths now and are very spoilt happy buns and i will post you some up to date pics really soon:D.

OMG!, that's awful, thank goodness they were got out of there and you took them in, I remember this so well and when I saw them couldn't believe the differece.

Well done Kay

The pictures are so sad.but is always heartwarming to hear they are now in loving new homes
Sad their sister didn't make it:cry:

I was looking at the picture and wondering if it was a dead bun and then I saw your tag with the pic.

Shocking and so sad :(

So pleased they're doing well now. Well done :) xx

Those pics are absolutely soul destroying. :cry: :cry: :cry: They look so pitiful sitting there looking out.....and to have to share space with their poor, poor sister who had died. It just makes me want to cry. :cry: :cry: I SO can't wait to see pics of them as they are now!!!!! :D :D :D

Those poor little rabbits.What a heartbreaking story,thank god you were able to save them.I'm so glad they have had a happy outcome

Jeez Kay :shock: :cry: :cry:

I have literally just burst into tears :cry: :cry:

Lets hope the :censored: who caused so much suffering get their just desserts :evil:

I am so pleased that two of the Buns are now doing well.

Binky Free little Agouti Doe

xx

That second photo. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm so pleased Ella and Archie are now in a fabulous home and would love to see pics of how they look now. It's so sad that their poor sister didn't make it. :(

What a horrifying shocking photo. I can't believe there is such a human who go so low, mistreat rabbits like this

:cry: how sad, thank god for people like you.
How awful for the buns, how can people treat animals in this way :censored:

Last edited:
Thank you Jane:D

Mum2buns will be hopefully getting the up to date pics on Wednesday so as soon as she emails them me I will post the pics trust me they do not look like the same rabbits., Ella & Archie are coming for their holidays to me in April:D

Awwwww I am looking forward to the piccies !! :D

OMG I think Im in shock from that photo with the poor dead bunny. How absolutely appalling. Im glad the person has been held accountable.

Its great that the two remaining buns are doing so well

They were a mess when they came in and to be honest I didn't think they would have survived the night.
I will link in the article when it goes in the paper of their life now:D

I'm sat here with my hand over my mouth in shock! The poor bunny. Thats tragic. :(

I'm so pleased they are happy now and I'm so looking forward to updated snaps! What a lovely couple. how anyone can do this is beyond me? :(

Back