• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Tilly an older Bunny?

maisydaisystar

Alpha Buck
I know it is very hard to tell a bunny's age, but I have had Tilly for over a year now, i rehomed her and have no idea of her age, I have noticed recently that she is kinda greyish around her cheeks, and wondered if this is a sign of an older rabbit, any advice would be great, thanks.

Hiya,

Is she just a year old, if year then no she is still a young bun :D. The grey will just be her colouring :love:

Rabbits don't tend to go grey. Has she changed at all since you got her? Filled out/got less fluffy?

Thanks guys,
i have no idea how old she is,I don't think she is a young bun, but i'm sure she didn't have lighter flecks of fur on her face before, she is agouti colour. She is looking a little scruffy these last few weeks, but I am thinking that maybe she is starting to moult.

Back