• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a Foursome, MORE PHOTOS ADDED

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Tonight four bunnies arrived to see if we can bond them into a foursome.

We have Jasper and his current friend Smudge.

And then we have Simon the giant cross and his wifelet Willow.

So far there has been a bit of fur pulling - mostly by Willow, who obviously doesn't want to share her man with anyone.

She's decided to own the litter box already, so I'll be watching closely over night.

If it looks like the existing pairs might fall out then I'll stop them and put them side by side in a shed with a divider, but hopefully, she'll calm down a bit.

Here's a wee snap to show you all what a lovely looking group they could be!

Vibes please!

IMG_2194.jpg

Last edited:
someone with a dirty mind like me might accidently report you to the RSPCA with a thread title like that :lol::lol:

Well it's been an active night all round.

Three of the little treasures are really quite happy to be in each other's company but Willow our lovely lady lionhead is being a total strop box. It's her that I have to convince that a lovely foursome is a neat idea.

Not giving up on this group yet as there is no real aggression, just a bit of chasing and fur pulling (all from Willow!)

More photos later.......

Simon, the big old black giant X bun (adorable brother of my equally adorable Percy) is currently doing the biggest superman impression I have ever seen so at least he's relaxed. Jasper the gorgeous white bun boy also threw himself over and did a big bunny flop earlier. Not too negative hey?

Here's a long shot of my back passage for those of you who have never seen it....complete with bonding broom! Not quite like Janice's bonding wand but hey ho.
IMG_2196.jpg

Here are the three boys, chillin' after a bit of a mounting session care of Simon
img_2201.jpg

And here's Willow who doesn't want to play....
IMG_2200.jpg

All three boys lying down fairly relaxed and Willow being the loner.... I feel sure that she will come round.

IMG_2204.jpg

Aww look at my boys :love:
Everyone I mentioned this to thought bonding a group with 3 boys in was going to be hard, I had a feeling it might be Willow that caused any problems though... women eh!? :lol:

I am amazed that the boys are fine and the the only girl is the one causing problems. Mind you if she is anything like Miss Lavender I can believe it :lol:
Looks like it is going well though.

I am seriously considering bonding 4 of mine. 2 males and 2 females though, although I feel it might be Treacle one of the girls who might be the problem.

Rabswood

Aww they look lovely! They're a wonderful mix of buns too!!

Loads of vibes and hope you can bring the very pretty Miss Willow round to the foursome way of thinking!

I am surprised at how lovely the lads are being with each other. Simon in particular is a very gentle lad, but does want to dominate. He's mounted everbody this morning.

I am going to be doing a trio next week of three boys! So lets hope I can hone my skills this week with this lovely group. The week after that I am attempting a five! 3 girls and 2 boys.....

Think that might be my limit as there wouldn't be any room up the back passage for any more than that at one go. It's certainly getting well used these last few months...

Back