• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

F,B&T off for their first dentals tomorrow!!

capel

Warren Veteran
Loads of vibes please for my three bunsters who are going in at 8.45 tomorrow. Tim is def having an xray to check his lower jaw, and Fliss may have one as well as one tooth seems to be starting to grow in at an odd angle(hadn't been evident before). Bournville's just having a simple burring to one molar.
So, as they are all going to have GAs and the weather seems to be turning chilly should I keep them indoors overnight or will they be able to keep each other comfy cosy in the hutch? The hutch is very warm but I'm worried that they may all wander down into the run at night and get chilled....or am I being daft? They can live in the bathroom tomorrow night.

Sending lots of vibes. I personally would keep them in to be on the safe side. I don't think the weather forecast is very good for this week.

Oooo good luck to all three will be thinking of you this morning :) Its going to be quite cold here over night I'd keep them in if you can

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I dropped them off earlier and will be keeping myself very busy until it's time to collect them. We'll be setting up a little recovery room in the bathroom for them just to make sure everything's fine overnight. Expect loads of photos!!:lol::lol:

All 3 recovered well from the GA and are busy tucking in to their packed lunches!! I've an appointment to chat with the vet at 4.50 and will pick them up then. Dreading the bill,:shock: but hey-ho:lol:

All 3 recovered well from the GA and are busy tucking in to their packed lunches!! I've an appointment to chat with the vet at 4.50 and will pick them up then. Dreading the bill,:shock: but hey-ho:lol:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay great news :D

......Vibes for your poorly Bank Account though............:? :shock:

:lol: I'm just wondering if our wonderful, finacially astute "leader" will give me special dispensation and write off any debts incurred by my vet bills. If it works for the rich banks, why not little old me who's never taken a penny from the state! Bitter...moi??? Sorry..just had a look at the latest interest rates my hard earned savings are "raking" in.:evil::evil:

Back