• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st gotcha day Coco!

gkf9

Warren Scout
Not posted any pics of my Cokeywokey for a while, it's his first gotcha day tomorrow (tue) so thought I'd make the effort.

Can't imagine our house without him now. We had a few trials and tribulations in the first few months with the usual spraying, and his chewing got so bad I had the "it's me or the rabbit" ultimatum from the boyfriend (don't think he liked the answer :lol:).

But I wouldn't swap Coco for the world, I know lots of people say they act like dogs and he really does too. I LOVE the way he runs off like a dog with a bone when I give him a treat, the way he scratches at the living room door to go and use his litter tray in the other room and the way, if I have a lie in when the other half gets up at weekends, he scratches at the bedroom door 'til I get up and give him cuddles!

I sometimes feel like a bad mum for not getting him a wifebun, but from all the flops, teeth grinding and binkies i think he's happy enough.

May we have many more happy and healthy years together Cokey! x :love:

His first day...
DSC00090-1-1.jpg

Must eat hay, must eat hay...
P2150056.jpg

Where he loves to sleep...
IMG_0027.jpg

Looking innocent in the garden...
PB220078.jpg

Coco's room aka the dining room...
P2200001.jpg

'I don't know how outdoor buns cope with all this dirt!'