• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spaying bun but what about partner?

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Tiffany was recently bonded with Bo, due to Bo loosing his partner and being rather lonely.

Tiffany isnt spayed and i plan on her being done in next few weeks.

Question is do i keep them together or separate?

Never had to do it before so unsure of whats for best?

I'd keep them together, with Leo and Chips, Leo was done as soon as he dropped, Leo when she was a bit bigger, they accompanied each other to their ops and waited in the pen during :)

Brillant thanks Kris. Should i bring them inside for a few days, would that be better?

Bo wont hurt her will he? As in her stitches?

They seem really placid and laid back, not one bit of humping or anything, however i want her spayed for obvious reasons :)

Hi, the best thing to do is keep them together--even when you take her to the vets to be done, take them both with you, and when she is recovering keep them together, and they will be fine. Good luck:)

Brillant thanks Kris. Should i bring them inside for a few days, would that be better?

Bo wont hurt her will he? As in her stitches?

They seem really placid and laid back, not one bit of humping or anything, however i want her spayed for obvious reasons :)

I'd keep them in for 48 hours after, just so she can regulate her temperature :)
Just keep an eye on them and make sure Bo isn't too boistrous :)

Back