• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Bunny thread post your pics here

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

He's such an :angel: and never does anything naughty. :love:

Firstly i have Buddy (aka peter). Hes lovely and often runs up for head and nose rubs. Hes such a nice bunny and is just filled with niceness. Lynda from CARROT (Care and rehoming rabbits of tayside) used to call him "Peter perfect" because he is :love: Hes even got a loveheart on his head :lol:

DSC07021Small.jpg

This pic was when he had some trapped wind and was really not well. He snuggled into us like that. Poor boy
DSC01505.jpg

DSC01508.jpg

Next is Mallow. Shes got to be the nicest sweetest little bunny you could ever meet. She gets on with any bun and any person. She is really shy though but sometimes hops over for some head rubs. Shes the sweetest bun ive ever met :love:

DSC07069Small.jpg

S5001255.jpg

generally good bunnies

S5001247.jpg
the list is long for these guys' misdemeanours, but today I am very grateful they were doing what ever mischief they were doing when their hutch was destroyed by the gales. cos they were not in it and they are still with me:love:

Firstly i have Buddy (aka peter). Hes lovely and often runs up for head and nose rubs. Hes such a nice bunny and is just filled with niceness. Lynda from CARROT (Care and rehoming rabbits of tayside) used to call him "Peter perfect" because he is :love: Hes even got a loveheart on his head :lol:

DSC07021Small.jpg

This pic was when he had some trapped wind and was really not well. He snuggled into us like that. Poor boy
DSC01505.jpg

DSC01508.jpg

Next is Mallow. Shes got to be the nicest sweetest little bunny you could ever meet. She gets on with any bun and any person. She is really shy though but sometimes hops over for some head rubs. Shes the sweetest bun ive ever met :love:

DSC07069Small.jpg

They are both adorable. I love Buddy's (Peter Perfect's) loveheart :love:

S5001255.jpg

generally good bunnies

S5001247.jpg
the list is long for these guys' misdemeanours, but today I am very grateful they were doing what ever mischief they were doing when their hutch was destroyed by the gales. cos they were not in it and they are still with me:love:

What good bunnies. :love:

I don't think mine are good enough to go here either, but there doesn't seem to be a thread for naughty bunnies. :D

Don't be decieved!

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

I feel bad leaving out the other three but although they are nice they are more on the mischevious side. I love them just as much of course! :love:

Eeyore's my only good bunny now :lol: He's so sweet and gentle and puts up with his demon sister :love:

022-7.jpg

016-3.jpg

Back