• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fibreplex and Protexin pro fibre pellets?

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Whats the difference and at what times do you use both?

Im ordering from VetUk and was going to get both but what cases do you use them?

Im getting fibreplex for Fudge as she is moulting and getting stringy poo just to help a little? What is the Protexin pellets for?

Also with Fudge on Metacam just now can i give the fibreplex alongside?

:D:wave:

Last edited:
fibreplex is a carrot flavoured paste with added fibre and probiotics and is fine to give alongside metacam.

protexin......i use the bio lapis sachets when needing a bit of tummy help with bif,

Its the pellets i was looking at?

Is it a good idea to keep some in the house? I have a pro-c probiotic and im ordering fibreplex.

What is best to get the fibreplex of protexin profibre pellets?

:D:wave:

There's actually more fibre in Science Selective pellets than there is in those pellets you're talking about (protexin pro-fibre?). I bought them once but I wouldn't bother again - they're a bit pricey for what they are. Just add Pro-C or biolapis to their water and give them their normal pellets and you'll be doing fine. Fibre-Plex is a good all rounder when their systems need a helping hand.

There's actually more fibre in Science Selective pellets than there is in those pellets you're talking about (protexin pro-fibre?). I bought them once but I wouldn't bother again - they're a bit pricey for what they are. Just add Pro-C or biolapis to their water and give them their normal pellets and you'll be doing fine. Fibre-Plex is a good all rounder when their systems need a helping hand.

Thanks thats great so i will not bother then!
Thanks again :D:wave:

Back