• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wheres Lucy????

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Lola got a bit enthusiastic in her grooming session with Lucy but I dont think Lucy is complaining!:lol::lol:

Innocent Miss Lola with Lucy snoozing in the back.
100_0829.jpg

Lola got fed up of giving dirty looks and decided to give Lucy a bit of a spring clean.
100_0831.jpg

100_0832.jpg

Would you just LOOK at Lola in that first picture, she is awesome, her ears are just like fuzzy black feathers and with those panda eyes.....she is SO stunning. There is something so special about this girly bun, her attitude just leaps out of the pictures and you can almost imagine what she is thinking ! :D

Thank you! :D

Lucy seems to get a bit of a bum deal but shes not daft! She knows which side her bread is buttered and seems to get the majority of the bun licks and grooming! :lol:

I do love my buns, I never knew what a massive impact they would have on me, its hard tio explain but I know I will never ever have a house without a bunny anymore!

same here cat. you'll have to get your siggy changed with them both of them in it, those photos would be lovely in one ;)

same here cat. you'll have to get your siggy changed with them both of them in it, those photos would be lovely in one ;)

I know, I tried to do a new siggy but it looked pants! I did ask but no-one replied so if anyone has a site where I can make one let me know as I always feel guilty when Lucy aint on it x x x

why don't you PM chipmonk and see if she could do you one. she's very good at them and rachie_J did my easter one for me. i had a look there at trying to do one myself but would need to sit at home and work it all out. :roll: don't have much patient for computer things.

Back