• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where can i buy fly paper from?

sunnibunny

Alpha Buck
Hi all,
as the title suggests, id like to know where I can buy fly paper cheaply from? I want to help prevent flystrike as much as possible, and am not looking forward to rearguarding my bunny as he is a monster to hold and get anything to be put on him let alone at his private parts!

If you have £land or pound stretcher type shops near I know they sell it next to the mouse sticky tape stuff! (I only know this cause i winge that the mouth stuff is cruel, while looking for bargains)

:lol:I buy the sheets to go on the window as i had a terrible time getting off the normal fly papers that i got stuck to my arm:lol: IF you area daft as me vegtable oil gets it off.I had to ring the helpline and they were all laughing

I got a pack of flypapers in Sainsburys!!!!! I also managed to get one very firmly wound up in my hair last summer, which WASN'T funny!!! :roll: :evil: :lol:

Back