• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would i be really awful when i say i...

We had one, Daisy, and they are a different shape aren't they, I think my husband prefers the plumper, rounder bunny. He liked Daisy but he did unnerve her when he would stoke her and say she had a beautiful "Pelt":shock:

I didn't really know anything about them until I went to a rescue and saw our Joey..

After I stroked his beautiful velvet fur I was addicted.. as an added bonus to his beautiful coat, he is a very soppy bunny to with big doey eyes and a habbit of flopping on his back next to you and waiting to have his belly rubbed!

As an animal lover I can honestly say I see beauty in, and feel compassion for all creatures.. breeds.. etc just not insects like wasps, ants, cockroaches, daddylong legs, woodlice, mosquitos, fleas, big spiders, mites and earwigs!

I can't even say I have a favourite bunny breed, how about anyone else?

You would love Winston! www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com
We didn't know much about rexes until we got him but we dont see him as a bunny anymore he is human very intelligent (as is all buns/animals) he is gorgeous very therapeutic when your in bad mood. As you've guessed he's a very special little boy (biased) he is a Harlequin Rex with a sad story behind him but a 'hoppy' future ahead.

So so you don't like me :cry::cry:
Image040.jpg

he he he he ;)

I don't know. I'm not so keen on buns with pointy faces and I have a real thing for lops. I've never had an 'uppie' bun though, and if I ended up with one, I'm sure I'd love it as much as ever. It's not the outside that counts anyway, nose rubs and binkies are all the same to me! :love::love:

Personaily I couldn't say I dont like any animal, but hey thats me!

I do like Rex's especially the orange ones :love:

I wasn't really a rabbit person but now I have 8 :lol:

:lol: well he is cute sophie but he's just a baby. i just don't know, i'm not fussed on the shape of their heads and their coats, i know it's terrible and i love all bunnies and they are all sweet in their own way but i don't think i'd ever go out of my way to own a rex, my husband isn't too sure about them though either. it's maybe beacuse their not the ideal picture of a bunny if that makes sense. hope i don't offend anyone as i'm sure their very sweet, i just don't find them pleasing to look at. :oops:

we dont have to like every type of rabbit just because we have them,i dont like lion heads,but i love lops,rexs ect.we are all different

I am not too keen on all the "extreme" breeds, but I mainly go for a cheeky character rather than a certain look. I used to prefer uppie eared bunnies, but now I have some lops and they are lovely, too. Just because you own rabbits does not mean you have to love every rabbit on this planet. :)

Back