• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feelin a bit better

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
went out to give the buns their usual fresh water and hay and myxi was so scared he just hid behind smudgie and when smudgie moved away he just hid behind a box he was really not himself so i was worried that he would go into meltdown over toffee. so i decided to put them in the dog crate in the living room. myxi is now flopped out :D hopefully o/h either wont notice or wont go mental at me teehee he usually complains about the mess but i decided ill just tell him that he makes more mess than the buns and the puppy combined

lol smudgie has decided to flop out next to him. i just dont know what to do for the best. smudgie seems a bit upset but smudgie has always been a lone bun and myxi is very much a comopanion bun so should i get another companion bun for myxi to have a proper mate but like i said smudgie is flopped out so will she be enough for myxi i just dont know what to do. im so worried and terrified that everytime i look at them im gonna find one of them dead :cry: ive never been so scared at a bun flopped out lol i can just about see myxi breathing i even went and nudged him to check.

Back