• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who gets the husbun

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
who's move deserving of a husbun? i've given a brief rundown on personalities. but just can't decide who should get one.

Petal- ripped teds leg open so could poosibly do it again, but loves affection and is very demanding off it. not overly laid back but loves a good sprint about.

Ted- seems likes her own company, does love the odd massage behind the ears and on the head, not very affectionate towards me, loves to binky and flop out.

lol well that would be nice, but i've manage to work one more out of my husbund so hoping when he sees one of them happy he might let me get another one. hehe :lol:

My poor boy bun Apricot has to keep three girlies happy: He's bonded to Custardapple but when he's out he spends all his time grooming Mango or shy little Tippex if she'll let him. He grooms me too! Poor thing must be exhausted! I'd love to get another male to bond with Mango and Tippex but i'm scared of rocking the boat :)

yeah i think they really hate each other. i tried again over christmas and they just had lock on fights. when the shed is sorted they'll be able to see each other and touch through the wire so they may get used to each other eventually.

Back