• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its a double miracle!

huppie

Mama Doe
Not only did I manage to 'Rearguard' the buns yesterday for the first time ever (I saw my first fly over the weekend) - oh boy did they hate that!

but...

after 6 long and painful months...

my very skittish scaredy cat Rambaldi actually sniffed my face AND let me use my whole hand to stroke his whole body AND let me stroke him during every meal time for the whole of the last week without running away!

*Does the dance of joy*

Now I understand what 'patience is a virtue' means :lol:

It's amazing how the little victories feel soooo good. And when you look at them, they really are big victories! :lol:

My rabbit has started putting his paws on me when I sit by him, and I shout over to my OH, "HUNNY! HE'S PUTTING HIS PAWS ON MY LEG"

"...That's lovely, babe."

:? They just don't understand my quirky rabbit relationship...

Congrats on the bunny trust earning!!! He must love you more every day :love:

Yep - know how it feels too!
Eric climbed on my lap last week, I'm sure he was just wanting to be nosey, but I thought it was a big step forward!:lol::lol:

Glad Rambaldi is coming round!! Sweet:love::love:

It is so cool when we have those 'small' victories - it makes you forget all the times when they've run away and hid as though we were going to kill them! :roll: My next miracle would be for Rambaldi to let me pick him up without there being a horrendous commotion. That is never going to happen...:lol:

Emma

Back