• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is it with black lops....

charlie82

Mama Doe
They are so unbelievably laid back!

I've got a friends black lop here to bond with one of my fosters, and I have never seen such a laid back bunny. He demanded to be out his carry box as soon as she brought him in, explored the whole house before coming back into the living room and doing happy flops and chilling out... it's like he's always been here! My dog came in and had a good sniff (bearing in mind the bun has never met a dog before) and he just lay there and was oblivious to it all. He is more than happy to let anyone give him a cuddle. I wish I could keep him :shock:

I would have to disagree about the temprament of black lops!!

Ive got 2 black lop girlies and they are the bossiest of all my bunnies!!

Chip

chip.jpg

He's gorgeous. Looks like my bridge bunny Sooty he was really laid back you could do anything with him he was so soppy.

I :love: black loppy bunnies :D

This is my dozy Dudley, he's very laid back and does fantastic flops his ears end up in all positions :lol: The pic quality isnt great as I had to get it quick on my phone!

Dudleyflopped.jpg

Awe I love Liquorice ever since I followed his story when he was poorly just after I joined RU! I wish I could get some nice pics of Dudley, it's just so difficult when they're all black!

Back