• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hahahahaha Fudge is cracking me up!!

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
She has this plastic igloo house that she is sitting ontop of at either side is a bag of hay....Burns green oat hay on one side and pure pastures meadow hayon the other.

Fudge was eating the oat hay then turned to the meadow hay then back to the oat, jumped down had a drink and started again :lol::lol: And that is my dental bunny that hates hay :roll:

Bunny Buffet.....:lol:

I grabed the camera but she came over to me and tried eating the camera strap :roll:

It cracked me up but might not actually be that funny....:oops::oops::lol:

Yep thats so true. Fudge and Skye and Blackie(R.I.P) have the biggest personalities out of my buns. The others are just too laid back and are lazy :roll:

She even chases your feet and bites your trousers :roll: she loves to play chase (me being the one getting chased) and she plays hide and seek too.......although her version nearly gives her mummy a heart attack :lol:

Fudges hide and seek:

When mummies not looking run and hide,
Wait for mum to panic and almost cry because she thinks she has lost me,
Then when she is almost having a heart attack, crawl out of the smallest gap behind her bed and jump at her.
Then quickly run away because she smoochies me and cuddles me YUCK!

Not so funny :roll::lol::lol:

Back