• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

age when fully grown?

willowholly

Mama Doe
I know french lops aren't fully grown until 18months but what about other breeds?Dill is a small crossbreed lop who is 10months old-will he be fully grown now or has he got abit of growing to do?

I think it really depends what he is a crossbreed of. My holland lop will be fully grown around 5-6 months :shock:. So if he has any dwarf in him, it could mean he would mature faster, but if he's got no dwarf, I would expect the same time it took your french lop, if not a little earlier.

But someone should be on soon with more exact numbers for you. :)

I know french lops aren't fully grown until 18months but what about other breeds?Dill is a small crossbreed lop who is 10months old-will he be fully grown now or has he got abit of growing to do?

My frenchie cross is about the same age as yours. What's yours crossed with?? How big is he already?
I'm thinking my Wookie only has a teeny bit of growing left to do. Any bigger and he won't fit through the little doorway in his hutch :lol: He's crossed with a lionhead, so he's only a dink compared to other frenchies, but he's my big boy :love:

I didn't know frenchies stopped growing at 18 months! :shock::shock: George my frenchie is nearly 5kgs at 8 months old!

My frenchie cross is about the same age as yours. What's yours crossed with?? How big is he already?
I'm thinking my Wookie only has a teeny bit of growing left to do. Any bigger and he won't fit through the little doorway in his hutch :lol: He's crossed with a lionhead, so he's only a dink compared to other frenchies, but he's my big boy :love:

Ive no idea what he is crossed with but there is definatly no frenchie in there-hes the wrong shape.If there is such a thing,I would say a mini/dwarf cross with a bit of hare thrown in looking at how long his legs are compared to his body!!:lol:His face is too long and narrow to be just a lop cross[I'm guessing]so I would think there is an uppy eared bun in amongst him.Whatever he is,he is dead sweet:love:If you want to see pics of him look under Barley and Dill or Compo on rabbits in need or photo section.

Back