• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FREE luxury bunny home! NOW GONE TO A RESCUE

vanessa

Warren Scout
Hi

I have a large wooden dog kennel and run type enclosure that I used for my bunnies that I need to get rid of ASAP as I am having my garden redone and I don't use it anymore as the bunnies are kept inside now. I can't do links, but it is the Burley pent wooden dog kennel and run on Ideas-4-pets website. I have some photos i could email to anyone interested.

I bought the 8ft long by 4 ft deep kennel/run first (this has an enclosed section of 3' x 4'), I then added an 8' by 4' run (no enclosed section) which makes an overall size of 16' x 4'. If used separately as two 8' by 4' enclosures, the extension would require a side panel and the first one would probably need a new wooden door put on though I do have a door for it but it has been left outside so not sure if it is still good enough or not.

The housing is still in pretty good condition as half of it is only 2 years old and the extension only a year old. It is in 8ft x 4' sections with the roof being slightly bigger, so the person taking it would need transport big enough to fit this in. It was expensive, but I'm willing to let it go for free if the person comes and dismantles it themselves (would probably need 2 people although my boyfriend might be able to assist with this and taking out to the van if he is here), and it has to go before 5th April as we have nowhere to store it as we don't have a garage and the whole garden is being ripped out then. I would rather it went on to be re-used than throw it out.

I live in Chafford Hundred near Lakeside shopping centre (nearest motorway junction 30/31 of the M25), please contact me if interested.

Vanessa

Last edited:
It looks great! I am sure someone will snap that up. Going to go and try convince the OH now that the long drive would be worth it!

Sounds fantastic! I home someone is able to use it... if not, how about a rescue?... With a big garden :lol:

Sounds like a dream bunny home :love: If only you lived in Birmingham :lol: xXx

I think Kris at Starlights rescue may be interested, I have pm'd her. It is really close to us so picking it up wouldn't be a problem :)

OH MAN, would love something like that for George becuase his accomodation is literally falling apart, but rescues jump que!

im sure kris would be interested and obviously would like it to go to her, but if for any reason she isnt or its too big/bulky or whatever reason, i would love it for Peanut and Jelly, i could make something perfect for his feet with that much floor space!

Back