• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Productive bunny days....

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Its panacur time again in the household, so i did 5 of them, clipped nails and rear guarded as well as giving them a good groom... can only do alyssa with help as she is nasty so she is a job for tonight...

However little miss marsha decided to wee on me whilst i did her panacue :roll::lol:

Well you've been busy!

I did the guinea pig's nails yesterday after a failed attempt at rebonding the bunnies. The GP's were very smug, insisting on telling everyone how good THEY'D been - not like those norty bunnies! They're a teeny bit jealous of all the attention the buns have been getting!

Lol, i didn't mind panacur when i had 2 buns, now i have 6, and over 9 days its a pain in the bum!! its alot cheaper now i use the liquid though!!

Lol, i didn't mind panacur when i had 2 buns, now i have 6, and over 9 days its a pain in the bum!! its alot cheaper now i use the liquid though!!

can sympathise. I am starting a full course for 4 buns this week & having to use paste as syringing wiggly nethies is hard & in Panda's case impossible without loosing a finger.

can sympathise. I am starting a full course for 4 buns this week & having to use paste as syringing wiggly nethies is hard & in Panda's case impossible without loosing a finger.

owee.

luckily the bunny I was expecting to be wriggly (annabelle - my dutchie) wasn't. she was lovely and kissed me.

Back