• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric and Ernie on Wednesday - pic heavy

Hi
I moved the boys run into a sunnier spot in the garden on Wednesday where there was some grass to munch on and they loved it!

It was so nice to see them so relaxed together:love::love:

Sorry for the amount of pics - got a bit carried away!

18THMARCH09.jpg

18THMARCH093.jpg

Rabbits004-1.jpg

Rabbits003-1.jpg

18THMARCH092.jpg

18THMARCH094.jpg

AND IN THEIR SHED THE SAME DAY

Rabbits008.jpg

Rabbits007-1.jpg

Rabbits009-1.jpg

Rabbits010.jpg

Thanks everyone

We are really making progress at the moment. They seem to be getting on so much better now they have the shed and I have more time to spend with them.
I'm so pleased I perservered with the bonding.
Moments like those in the garden are so special. I never thought it would happen again.

Hoping that one day they can be free to run around the garden again:)

Awww they are too cute :love: :love: How do you tell them apart :lol:

Eric is abit bigger and more confident. Ernie is a little sweetie.
Eric also has a bit missing on his nose where we think Ernie may have bitten it. We used to lock them in their hutch (in the shed) at night and we had a terrible gale force winds and we think they must have got spooked in the dark and Ernie went for Eric because he was scared:(:( (we don't lock them in the hutch anymore.

But I still have moments when I get it wrong though!!!!:lol::lol:

My favourite boys! :love::love:

Mine too!!!!:lol::lol:
Mind you there are soooooooo many cute boys on here (and girls of course)
Lola and Lucy are defiantely E & Es favourite girls! Eric loves Lola because he thinks they could get up to all kind of mischief together.:lol::lol::lol:
Ernie loves Lucy, because like him. she's the gentle one!!!:love::love::love:

Back