• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question 'bout Dawsons... UD

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hi,
I am going to order the buns a 6x6x3 run for the garden, as allatley the weather has been really nice.

I am going to ask for two 3ft doors on one of the 6ft sides (after advice from Lynne;):lol:)

But, does anyone know how long they take to make/deliver etc?

Jack:)

Last edited:
Jack you wont be able to have 2x3 foot doors on one side as there's no structure in the middle to support it on one side. You could do a door on the end and one on a side though, or one on each side if it's not going against a wall - unless you have very long legs to get your leg over:lol::lol:
Delivery shouldn't be more than a week but will depend how busy he is. Give him a call and ask.

Just got a reply from him.

It would be £145 inc. Delivery.

He said he can make the top in sections and then two doors on the side.:)

Hey Jack,

Im geting my Dawson hutch and run combo delivered on Tuesday. He has been really helpful and has basically built what I asked for and offered advice where I was unsure. Obviously I havent received my hutvh yet but so far I have been REALLY happy.

Dawn

Hey Jack,

Im geting my Dawson hutch and run combo delivered on Tuesday. He has been really helpful and has basically built what I asked for and offered advice where I was unsure. Obviously I havent received my hutvh yet but so far I have been REALLY happy.

Dawn

Aww I hope your bun/s love your their hutch:)
His work is fantastic! Everytime I go to Lynne's I am amazed at how great they are:love:

My wonderful hutch was delivered tonight. It is really well made and John is a really nice guy. Will post pics asap for you all to see!

I still havent managed to get my camera to work properly but thought I would say my hutch is actually on John's website! It is the one with the sliding door. :p

Back